A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE
The ALL-IN-ONE solution to fight against the effects of the sun, especially in tropical Singapore!
The sun emits intense UV rays throughout the day (yes even when it appears shady!) which is the leading cause for dull, dark, aged and lacklustre skin.
ZNIQUE Radiance is a multi-functional nutraceutical formulated to provide 6 great health and beauty benefits!
Beauty - Fights Extrinsic Aging
1. Brighten skin via anti-melanogenic effects and promotes pheomelanin synthesis
2. Boosts skin health by eliminating harmful ROS which degrades collagen and elastin while increasing collagen production
3. Protects skin against harmful UV rays via direct absorption + elimination of UV ray induced ROS
Health - Fights Intrinsic Aging
4. Synergistic antioxidant blend increases antioxidant activity and neutralizes excess ROS
5. Boosts body immunity through enhanced WBC and NKC count and activity
6. Improves body's natural detoxification process by binding to toxins and heavy metal for excretion
ROS - Reactive oxygen species/free radicals
WBC - White blood cells
NKC - Natural killer cells
For the start we would recommend up to 2 capsules daily for 3 months or until the desired effect is reached. Subsequently one a day for maintenance is all that is required!
Our products adhere to HSA's Health Supplements Guidelines.
1. Tested and passed microbial and heavy metal limits.
2. Does not include any banned or prohibited substances.
Our manufacturing facility is accredited with "GMP" and "HACCP" certificates, ensuring control measures are in place for quality and safe production standards.
We advise pregnant and lactating women to seek their gynae's advice prior to consuming ZNIQUE Radiance. The list of ingredients in ZNIQUE Radiance is listed below for your reference.
Active ingredients: Reduced L-Glutathione, Red Orange Extract, L-Cysteine, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Glycine, L-Glutamine.
Other ingredients: Silicon dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, HPMC (vegetable capsule)
Under the Health Sciences Authority (HSA) regulation, all medicines, medical devices and chinese proprietory medicines have to be registered with HSA. However, this does not apply to dietary supplements. Product owner/distributors of dietary supplements should follow HSA's Health Supplements Guidelines and is fully responsible for the safety of the product.
It is thus very important for consumers to purchase from trustworthy sources and established companies, so you know that you are getting genuine and safe products.
ZNIQUE Radiance Brightening Oral Sunblock is categorized as a health supplement. We are proud to claim that the product follows HSA's guidelines and have been tested for consumption safety!
Supplementing GSH does not affect the body's ability to produce GSH on its own. Our study have shown that GCL activity (indicates natural production of GSH by our body) does not have statistically significant changes after long term supplementation (6 months).
Have a question? We are here to help!
* indicates required